I-Mop XL Scrubber
The first of its kind, the i-mop solves the problems of floor cleaning systems by combining the flexibility of a mop with the power and speed of industrial scrubber driers. We found out that most areas are still being cleaned by mop and bucket because other floor machines are just not flexible enough to work in most spaces. The i-mop makes it possible to clean any surface, with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it’s designed for the cleaner.
- Remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket cleaning with the i-mop XXL Plus’ balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes.
- Increase productivity, minimize foot traffic disruptions, create a more inviting facility and reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries with improved cleaning performance versus manual mopping.
- Protect the vacuum motor from overflowing water with a floating ball in the filtration element that pops up and engages to close the recovery tank when it is full.
- Keep your motor safe from water damage with an electronic switch that automatically shuts down the engine when held below a 32 degree angle.
- Prevent your battery from draining with the i-mop’s battery safe guard that ensures the machine remains off when in storage mode.
- Reduce chemical and water usage with the i-mop XXL Plus’ patented Fluid Management Systems.